Channel Flow | Health Concerns
Channel Flow by Health Concerns choose 60 or 180 tabs
Manage pain due to qi and blood stagnation.
The chief herb in Health Concern's Channel Flow is YAN HU SUO (corydalis rhizome). Corydalis has recently been popularized in the West by the TV personality, Dr. Oz. However long before Dr. Oz discovered Corydalis (YAN HU SUO), the herb was used throughout Asia for pain relief. Corydalis invigorates the blood and alleviates pain. Corydalis also has a mild sedative effect.
Health Concerns’ Channel Flow is designed to help support people with chronic pain. Though it has been known to help with endometriosis, Channel Flow may also support people who suffer joint problems, muscle aches, and other kinds of abdominal and gynecological problems.
The chief herb, corydalis, is characterized in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) as a Blood Vitalizer. Most Blood Vitalizers remove or break blood stagnations. In TCM, fixed severe pain is caused by Blood Stagnation. Pain that is less severe or pain that migrates are considered signs of QI Stagnation. In addition to the corydalis, Channel Flow also contains Frankincense and Myrrh, which also strongly vitalize the blood. Since the product contains only blood movers and no QI movers, it is best used for severe fixed pain rather than mild or moving pain.
Since these herbal pain relievers operate using different mechanisms than do opiates like Vicodin or NSAIDs such as ibuprofen, Channel Flow can be taken together with these commonly used pain relievers without fear of overdosing.
When to Use Channel Flow
- Abdominal Pain-due to blood stagnation
- Supports and warms menstruation
- Supports normal fertility
- Headache caused by Blood Deficiency
- Back pain
- Neck and Shoulder pain
- Vitalizes Qi and Blood
- Warm the Channels and Collaterals
When Not to Use Channel Flow: Safety Cautions and Contraindications
Don't use Channel Flow if you are pregnant. Several herbs in the formula, including the chief herb, corydalis, vitalize or break the blood, and are therefore unsafe during pregnancy.
Channel Flow is intended for use by health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended. Best to seek a local practitioner of Chinese Medicine. Or start an e-mail/phone consultation here and now at Online-Herbal-Consultation.
How Much to Take
Channel Flow Ingredients
- Corydalis rhizome (YAN HU SUO) Vitalizes Blood
- Angelica root (BAI ZHI) Relieves Surface Pain
- White Peony root (BAI SHAO) Tonifies Liver Blood
- Cinnamon twig (GUI ZHI) Warms the Channels
- Tang Kuei root (DANG GUI) Tonifies Blood, Moves Blood
- Red Root Sage root (DAN SHEN) Moves Blood in the Chest
- Myrrh resin (MO YAO) Vitalizes Blood
- Frankincense resin (RU XIANG) Vitalizes Blood
- Licorice root (GAN CAO) Tonifies Spleen, Enhances absorption of the formula
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.