Consultation for Herbal Medicine | $30 Off (limited time offer)
Consultation for Herbal Medicine
A consultation may be especially helpful to those who don't have access to a Chinese Medicine Herbalist, or who seek a second opinion, or who have complex ailments requiring the insight of an experienced professional.
Access by E-mail, or In Person. (phone consultations are not usually recommended)
- An accurate Chinese Medical Diagnosis. (This takes from 1-7 days.)
- An Herbal prescription. (Fill it with us, or wherever you like.)
- A treatment plan (An idea of how long it will take)
- Possibly other wellness suggestions (diet, lifestyle, etc.)
- A free copy of Patient's Guide To Chinese Medicine (For initial email consultation - USA only)
- Two weeks of continued guidance, (and answers to all your questions.)
Please add the Consultation to your cart, or call
877-922-4372 ext 1. M-F 10-6, Sat 11-4 Pacific Time.
If you live in the SF Bay Area and wish to visit in-person, please view our clinic's website for more information - Shen Clinic.
TO GET STARTED
After Purchasing a Consultation send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include these details:
- Describe yourself. Mention your gender, age, height, weight, occupation
- State your issues and symptoms.
- Treatments you've had, and how long you've had them for.
- Tell us your Western medical diagnosis, if you have one.
- List pharmaceuticals and Chinese herbs you use.
- List occasions when have you been hospitalized for any reason.
You will receive your first response within 24 hours.
About Joel Harvey Schreck (Dr. Shen)
Joel is Shen Clinic's founder and principal herbalist. He's been practicing acupuncture and herbal medicine for over 30 years. He is co-founder of the Shen Clinic and co-founder of the popular Dr. Shen line of natural medicines. Joel has published articles about herbal medicine in print and on the web including articles in the California Journal of Oriental Medicine and on Acupuncture.Com.
Joel was an adjunct faculty member and lecturer at AIMC, Berkeley's Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College. His first book, A Patient's Guide To Chinese Medicine, is published by Bay Tree Publications of Point Richmond, California. His second book, Chinese Herbs for the Mind, is in progress.