Huo Luo Xiao Ling Dan - Fantastically Effective Formula to Invigorate the Collaterals
Huo Luo Xiao Ling Dan
Fantastically Effective Formula to Invigorate the Collaterals
Salvia and Boswellia Formula
Huo Luo Xiao Ling Dan Ingredients
|Rx. Angelicae Sinensis||Dang Gui|
|Rx. Salviae Miltiorrhizae||Dan Shen|
Safety of Huo Luo Xiao Ling Dan
Prohibited during pregnancy
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)