Zuo Jin Wan | Choose Granules or Whole Herbs
Left Metal Pill
Coptis & Evodia
A combination of two herbs with opposite natures, ZUO JIN WAN treats Liver Heat Disturbing The Stomach.
The chief herb, bitter-cold HUANG LIAN, drains fire from the liver and stomach; while the assistant, bitter-hot WU ZHU YU, normalizes the movement of Liver Qi and directs Stomach Qi downward. Note that both these herbs can be extremely drying, so the formula should not generally be used long-term.
Zuo Jin Wan's Uses
- Reduces Liver Yang, Heat, or Fire)
- Redirects Rebellious Stomach Qi downwards
- Stops vomiting, Belching, and Hiccups
- Combats Liver Qi Stagnation
- Liver Invades the Stomach (with Heat)
- Pain and distention in or below the ribs
- Indeterminate gnawing hunger
- Acid regurgitation
- Bitter taste
Safety. Contraindications, and Cautions
- Do not use for acid regurgitation from Cold Stomach.
- Do not use for rib pain due to Liver or Gallbladder disease.
- Contraindicated during pregnancy
- Not for long term use
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
Zuo Jin Wan Ingredients
6 parts Huang Lian. Coptidis Rhizome
1 part Wu Zhu Yu Evodiae Fructus
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any