ZHU YE SHI GAO TANG 竹葉石膏湯 - Bamboo Leaves and Gypsum
ZHU YE SHI GAO TANG Uses
- Clears Heat
- Generates fluids
- Builds Qi
- Harmonizes the Spleen and Stomach
- Qi Stage Heat Injuring the Fluids
- Stomach Dryness
- Bad Breath
- Heat Stroke
- Lingering fever
- Profuse perspiration
- Dry mouth
ZHU YE SHI GAO Ingredients:
|Hb. Lophatheri||Dan Zhu Ye||15%|
|Gypsum Fibrosum||Shi Gao||30|
|Rx. Codonopsis||Dang Shen||10|
|Rx. Ophiopogonis||Mai Dong||20|
|Rz. Pinelliae Preparatum||Zhi Ban Xia||10|
|Rx. Glycyrrhizae Preparata||Zhi Gan Cao||5|
|Non-glutinous Rice||Geng Mi||10|
ZHU YE SHI GAO TANG Safety
- Contraindicated for high fever.
- Contraindicated febrile diseases without injured fluids.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is very potent, but can also be complex; Self diagnosis and treatment are NOT recommended. You may purchase a eTeleVisit, e-mail, or phone consultation at online-herbal-consultation
* Information is for educational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your physician, These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please note, this product is custom made and therefore cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.