YI GUAN JIAN 一貫煎 - Linking Formula
Liver Reinforcing Formula
Origin of Yi Guan Jian - (Linking Formula)
Continuation of Famous Physician' Cases Organized by Categories by Wei Zhi Xiu (1770 AD)
(Yi Guan Jian) Linking Formula Ingredients
|Raw foxglove root||Sheng Di Huang||30 %|
|Go Ji berry||Gou Qi Zi||15|
|Glehnia root||Sha Shen||15|
|Ophiopogon root||Mai Men Dong||15|
|Angelicae Sinensis rooy||Dang Gui||15|
|Melia fruit||Chuan Lian Zi||10|
Linking Formula's TCM Uses
- Enriches Liver and Kidney Yin
- Spreads Liver Qi
- Regulates Qi
Safety of Yi Guan Jian - Linking Formula
Do not use for pain or distention from dampness or phlegm.
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it's also complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended. We can make Traditional Chinese Medicine work for you. Begin a consultation for herbal medicine.
Modifying Yi Guan Jian
- For Internal Wind add BAI SHAO and XUAN SHEN
- Constipation add GUA LOU REN
- Severe Yin Deficiency add SHI HU
- For swellings or accumulations add BIE JIA
- Abdominal pain add BAI SHAO and GAN CAO
- For bitter taste in the mouth or dry mouth add HUANG LIAN
- Lower body weakness add NIU XI and YI YI REN
- For Liver Yang rising add SANG JI SHENG, DU ZHONG
- For Liver Heat or Fire Rising add XIA KU CAO and HUANG QIN
Dosage of Linking Formula
Pills: 4 pills, 3 times a day, or as prescribed
Granules: 2-4 grams, taken 2-4 times a day, best on an empty stomach
Whole Herbs: Using a container made of ceramic, glass, or stainless steel (no aluminum, iron or copper) boil 1 packet of herbs in 4 cups of water or until 2 cups of medicine remain. Strain herbs. Drink 1 cup in the AM. And 1 cup in the PM. With high quality herbs you can save the boiled herbs in the refrigerator and repeat the following day.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.