Xi Guan Jie Xiao Tong Pian (Wan)
Xi Guan Jie Xiao Tong Wan tonifies the Kidney and Liver YIN and Blood, dispels wind and damp, and relieves pain. It is used for wind-cold-damp Bi Syndrome (arthritis) caused by weakened Liver and Kidney QI.
Xi Guan Jie Xiao Tong Pian *
Xi Guan Jie Xiao Tong Pian (Wan) TCM Functions
- Replenishes Kidney and Liver
- Tonifies QI
- Builds Blood
- Dispels Damp
- Warms the Joints
- Benefits the Knees
Xi Guan Jie Xiao Tong Pian (Wan) Indications for Use.
- Cold and dull pain of the knees
- Cold and ache in the loins
- Numbness of the legs and feet
- Spasms of the hands and feet
- Pain in the joints susceptible to damp or cold weather
Safety of Xi Guan Jie Xiao Tong Pian (Wan)Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
Xi Guan Jie Xiao Tong Pian (Wan) Ingredients
|Radix Dipsaci Asperi
Cortex Eucommiae Ulmoidis
Radix Saposhnikoviae Divaricatae
Cortex Cinnamomi Cassiae
Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae
Sclerotium Poriae Cocos
Radix Angelicae Sinensis
Radix Paeoniae Lactiflorae
Radix Astragali Membranacei
Radix Cyathulae Officinalis
Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis
Radix Gentianae Macrocephalae
Radix Rehmanniae Glutinosae
Rhizoma Ligustici Chuanxiong
Radix Angelicae Pubescentis
Rhizoma Zingiberis Officinalis
Rhizoma Wenyujin Concisa
(Rou Gui Xin)
(Chuan Niu Xi)
(Sheng Di Huang)
(Pian Jiang Huang)
Xi Guan Jie Xiao Tong Pian Dosage
KneeKinder™ may take a month or more before its effects are evident. An initial course of treatment is 4 - 6 bottles.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.