Stabilizing Tablets - Seven Forests
aka Gu Ben Xi Feng Pian
Stabilizing Tablets is a modern Chinese herbal medicine designed to help patients with unsteady gait caused by various neurodegenerative disorders. Maybe appropriate in cases of disorders that affect the nerves, muscles, and/or brain function, such as Parkinson's disease, Post-stroke syndrome, and Progressive form of multiple sclerosis.
Stabilizing Tablets uses:
- Unsteady Gait
- Supports normal nervous system function
Stabilizing Tablet Ingredients:
- Gou Qi Zi (Lycium Fruit) 14%
- Tian Ma (Gastrodia) 10%
- Dan Shen (Red Root Sage Root) 10%
- Shan Zhu Yu (Cornus) 10%
- Rou Cong Rong (Cistanches) 10%
- Dong Chong Xia Cao (Cordyceps Mycelium) 9%
- Jiang Can (Silkworm) 9%
- Chuan Xiong (Ligusticum) 9%
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.