Shen Clinic's Flavon Rich Powder 100g
Compare to FLAVONEX by Health Concerns
What Are Flavones?
Flavones Sourced from Traditional Chinese Medicine
This formula is designed to help maintain good heart health by supporting normal circulation.
The formula begins with three Chinese herbs rich in flavones. These herbs are combined with several other traditional Chinese herbs thought to improve cerebral functions and to prolong life. The formula also contains Red Root Sage (salvia DAN SHEN), noted for its ability to vitalize heart blood.
WHEN To Use Flavons, and
When NOT to Use Flavons
Flavon Powder Uses and Indications for Use
- Supports Normal Cardiovascular Structure And Function
- Supports Concentration
- Used For Poor Memory
- Involuntary Leg Movement
- Support Normal Gastrointestinal Function
- 'Brightens The Mind'
- Support To Normalize Intestinal Health
- Supports normal blood circulation
- Nourishes and astringes JING
Safety and Side Effects
This formula is designed for use by practitioners trained in the use of Traditional Chinese Medicine. TCM can be very potent, but it can also be complex; Self diagnosis and treatment are not recommended. Best to Apply for a Televisit or E-Mail Consultation.
- Compare Health Concerns Flavonex tablets to Shen Clinic's Hi-Potency Granules -
Shen Clinic's Flavon Granules Ingredients
100 grams, high potency granules