Serramend 180 capsules Health Concerns
SERRAMEND by HEALTH CONCERNS
Traditional Chinese Medicine, when used properly, is powerful and reliable, but it can also be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended for chronic, recurring, or serious illness. To insure the best outcome and minimize the chance of side effects. Start a consultation now.
THERAPEUTIC ACTIONS ACCORDING TO MANUFACTURER:
- Anti inflammatory effects*
- helps dissolve blood clots*
- can assist in chronic lung, ear, nose and throat disorders, non healing wounds*
- assists in trauma healing*
- lessens scar tissue*
Internal: 1 to 2 capsules, BID to TID between meals
180 tablets, 10mg, 90 day supply
Contraindications: Serramend is not recommended during pregnancy.
Caution should be applied if patients are on anti-coagulant drugs such as Coumadin, or have gastrointestinal ulcers. Some individuals report diarrhea.
Serratiopeptidase 10mg of enteric coated serratiopeptidase per capsule (not less than 2,000 units per mg) derived from L Serratia E15
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.