Jin Suo Gu Jing Wan - Metal Lock Formula to Stabilize the Essence
Jin Suo Gu Jing Wan *
Metal Lock Formula to Stabilize the Essence
|Semen Astragali||Sha Yuan Zi||25|
|Semen. Euryales||Qian Shi||15|
|Fossilia Ossis Mastodi||Long Gu||10|
|Concha Ostreae||Mu Li||10|
|Semen Nelumbinis||Lian Zi||10|
|Fructus. Rosae Laevigatae||Jin Ying Zi||15|
|Herba. Cynomorii||Suo Yang||10|
|Fructus. Tribuli||Bai Ji Li||5|
Safety of Jin Suo Gu Jing Wan
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.