Jin Gu Die Shang Wan 筋骨跌打丸 - Plum Flower
aka The Great Mender - Plum Flower
JIN GUI DIE SHANG WAN Uses and Indications for Use:
Invigorates the Blood, Dispels Blood Stasis, Benefits the Tendons and Bones
JIN GUI DIE SHANG WAN Safety Cautions and Contraindications:
Contraindicated during pregnancy. Use with caution during heavy menstrual bleeding. Use with caution in patients on anti-coagulant therapy. Contraindicated with hemorrhagic disorders.
JIN GU DIE SHANG WAN intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended.
Best to find a nearby practitioner, or start an e-mail or phone consultation now.
JIN GU DIE SHANG WAN Ingredients
- Xu Duan / Dipsacus asper root
- Tian San Qi / Citrus Panax notoginseng root
- Chi Shao, Poria Paeonia lactiflora root
- Ru Xiang / Boswellia carterii resin
- Mo Yao /Commiphora myrrha resin
- Hong Hua / Carthamus tinctorius flower
- Xue Jie / Daemonorops draco resin
- San Jeng / Sparganium stoloniferum rhizome
- Bai Shao / Paeonia lactiflora root
- Su Mu / Caesalpinia sappan wood
- Gan Cao / Glycyrrhiza uralensis root
- Dang Gui / Angelica sinensis root
- Tu Bei Chong / Eupolyphaga sinensis
- Mu Dan Pi / Paeonia suffruticosa root-bark
- Tian Gua Zi / Cucumis melo seed
- Tao Ren / Prunus persica seed
- Fang Feng / Saposhnikovia divaricata root
- Mu Tong / Akebia trifoliata stem
- Gu Sui Bu / Drynaria fortunei rhizome
- Zhi Shi / Citrus aurantium fruit
- Liu Ji Nu / Artemisia anomala herb
- Jie Gen / Platycodon grandiflorum root
- Yan Hu Suo / Corydalis yanhusuo rhizome
- Jiang Huang / Curcuma longa rhizome
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.