JIAN PI WAN 健脾丸 - Strengthen the Spleen Formula
Jian Pi Wan (Jian Pi Pian, SpleenVigor™, 健脾片) is a well known Chinese herbal formula used to invigorate Qi, strengthen the Spleen and support a healthy digestive function.
JIAN PI WAN Uses and Indications
- Spleen and Stomach Qi Deficiency with Food Stagnation
- Strengthens the Spleen
- Harmonizes the Stomach
- Reduces Food Stagnation
- Stops diarrhea
JIAN PI WAN Ingredients
|Bai Zhu||14 %
|Rou Dou Kou||4
JIAN PI PIAN Dosage
Granules: 4-15 grams per day or as prescribed
Whole herbs: 1-2 oz. daily or as prescribed
JIAN PI PIAN Safety
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.