HE CHE DA ZAO WAN - 河车大造丸
- PLACENTA GREAT FORTIFYING PILLS
Formulas are filled using the finest grade concentrated granules. We use export grade pesticide free, wildcrafted, or organic whole herbs whenever possible.
HE CHE DA ZAO WAN Ingredients
|Plastrum Testudinis||Gui Ban||15%|
|Human Placenta NOT AVAILABLE sub. GeJie||Zi He Che|
|Rx. Codonopsis||Dang Shen||10|
|Rx. Achyranthis Bidentatae||Niu Xi||10|
|Fr. Amomi||Sha Ren||5|
|Rx. Asparagi||Tian Men Dong||10|
|Cx. Phellodendri||Huang Bai||10|
|Rx. Ophiopogonis||Mai Men Dong||10|
|Cx. Eucommiae||Du Zhong||10|
- Tonifies Kidney Yang
- Regulates the Chong and Ren vessels
- Nourishes the Liver and Kidneys
- Tonifies Deficient Yin
- Nourishes Blood, Qi and Jing
- Replenishes Kidney, Heart and Liver Yin,
- Relieves Empty Fire due to Deficiency of Yin
- Supports healthy limb function and strength, and general well being.
- Useful following Blood loss in childbirth, surgery, or traumatic bleeding.
Request formula modifications: to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Safety and Side Effects of HE CHE DA ZAO WAN
Pregnant and nursing women should consult their healthcare provider before using any supplement.
Most formulas are prescribed according to a TCM diagnosis and are designed for use by practitioners. If you are not a practitioner, self-prescribing is emphatically not recommended. To insure the best outcome, and to minimize any chance of side effects, we urge you to click here and Start an E-mail Consultation.
How to Dose and Administer HE CHE DA ZAO WAN
Granules: 2-4 grams, taken 2-3 times a day, best on an empty stomach. Or as prescribed by your practitioner.
Whole Herbs: Using a container made of ceramic, glass, or stainless steel (no aluminum, iron or copper) boil 1 packet of herbs in 1-2-quarts (or liters) of water or until 2 cups of medicine remain. Adjust lid to keep too much water from evaporating. Strain herbs; save and refrigerate for a second boiling. Drink 1 cup in the AM. And 1 cup in the PM. If desired, repeat the following day, using the saved herbs from the refrigerator. Or as prescribed by your practitioner.
Pills: Not available at this time.
* Information is for educational purpose and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your healthcare provider. These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.