HAN SHI BI TANG - 寒湿痹汤
- COLD-DAMP RHEUMATISM DECOCTION
for formula modification requests email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Rx. Aconiti Preparata||Zhi Chuan Wu||4%
|Rx. Aconiti Kusnezoffii Preparata||Zhi Cao Wu||5|
|Ram. Cinnamomi||Gui Zhi||8|
|Rx. Clematidis||Wei Ling Xian||11|
|Caulis Piperis Kadsurae||Hai Feng Teng||11|
|Rx. seu Rz. Notopterygii||Qiang Huo||8|
|Rx. Gentianae Macrophyllae||Qin Jiao||8|
|Rx. Cyathulae||Chuan Niu Xi||8|
|Rz. Atractylodes||Cang Zhu||5|
|Squama Manitis||Chuan Shan Jia||8|
|Rz. Drynariae||Gu Sui Bu||8|
|Fr. Chaenomelis||Mu Gua||8|
|Rx. Stephaniae Tetrandrae||Han Fang Ji||8|
- Warms the Channels
- Dispels Cold
- Eliminates Dampness
- Sedates pain
Safety and Side Effects of HAN SHI BI TANG
- Contraindicated for those with Heat or Damp-Heat Accumulation.
- Contraindicated for those with Yin Deficiency.
- Contraindicated for those with Qi and Blood Deficiencies.
Pregnant and nursing women should consult their healthcare provider before using any supplement.
Self-diagnosis and self-prescribing aren't recommended. To ensure the best outcome for yourself and minimize the cost and chance of side effects, you are urged to Start an E-mail Consultation before using this formula.
How to Dose and Administer HAN SHI BI TANG
Granules: 2-4 grams, taken 2-3 times a day, best on an empty stomach. Or as prescribed by your practitioner.
Whole Herbs: Using a container made of ceramic, glass, or stainless steel (no aluminum, iron or copper) boil 1 packet of herbs in 1-2-quarts (or liters) of water or until 2 cups of medicine remain. Adjust lid to keep too much water from evaporating. Strain herbs; save and refrigerate for a second boiling. Drink 1 cup in the AM. And 1 cup in the PM. If desired, repeat the following day, using the saved herbs from the refrigerator. Or as prescribed by your practitioner.
Pills: Not available at this time.
* Information is for educational purpose and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your healthcare provider. These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.