Gu Zhen Tang - Stabilize the True Formula
Gu Zheng Tang
Stabilize the True Formula
Gu Zhen Tang Ingredients
|Sheng Jiang||fresh ginger rhizome|
|Fu Ling||poria cocos|
|Rou Gui||cinnamon bark|
|Dang Shen *||codonopsis root *|
|Shan Yao||dioscorea rhizome, Chinese yam|
|Bai Zhu||(white) atratylodes rhizome, ovate atractylodes, angelica root|
|Da Zao||jujube, Chinese date|
|Gan Cao||licorice root|
|Huang Qi||astragalus root|
|Fu Zi||Prepared aconite root|
* To substitute Ginseng for Codonopsis, or make any formula change, call 510-848-4372 ext 2. 10am-6pm Pacific Time
Gu Zhen Tang - Stabilize the True Formula Safety
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
* What’s the Difference Between, Gu Zheng PIAN, WAN, TANG, or SAN
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.