GE JIE DA BU WAN / Choose Capsules or Extra Strength Granules
GE JIE DA BU WAN
Gecko Great Tonifying Pills
GE JIE DA BU WAN is a general tonic that primarily strengthens the Kidneys, and Lungs, making it useful for those with weak lungs due to Kidney deficiency. The formula builds Kidney YANG and Liver YIN as well as Spleen QI. These herbs are also useful for Tonifying JING (essence) in those with low libido. As the formula is very stimulating, care should be taken when administering it to those with Heat and Deficiency Heat, as it could make these conditions worse. Has been used, under the care of a physician, for reducing the need for prednisone in those with weak lungs.
GE JIE DA BU WAN Uses and Indications for Use *
- Low Back Pain or weakness from Kidney Vacuity
- Short of Breath due to Lungs Unable to Grasp the QI
- Lassitude and Weakness
- Ear Ringing
- Cold Limbs
- Low Libido
- Weak Knees and Lower Body
- Weak Voice
TCM Properties of GE JIE DA BU WAN
- Strengthens all the 5 Zang Organs
- Builds Kidney Yang
- Helps Restore Liver YIN
- Tonifies the Lungs
- Tonifies Spleen
- Bolsters QI and Blood
- Nourishes JING (essence)
GE JIE DA BU WAN Safety Cautions and Contraindications
This formula is highly stimulating and could provoke "heat" in YIN Deficient people. Reduce dosage or discontinue if Heat Symptoms develop.
Vegetarians note: This formula contains gecko, an animal product.
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine. TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended. Best to Find A Nearby Practitioner, or start an E-Mail Or Phone Consultation now.
GE JIE DA BU WAN Dose
Capsules: 2-3 capsules, 2-3 times a day, preferably on an empty stomach. Or as prescribed.
Granules: 2-4 grams, taken 2-3 times a day, best on an empty stomach
GE JIE DA BU WAN Ingredients
- GE JIE (Gecko) - 8%
- SHU DI HUANG (Radix Rehmanniae Glutinosae Praeparata)-7%
- HUANG JING (Rhizoma Polygonati)-8%
- SHAN YAO (Radix Dioscoreae Opposita)-6%
- NU ZHEN ZI (Fructus Ligustri Lucidi)-6%
- FU LING (Sclerotium Poriae Cocos)-6%
- GOU QI ZI (Fructus Lycii)-6%
- XU DUAN (Radix Dipsaci Asperi)-6%
- MU GUA (Fructus Chaenomelis Lagenariae)-6%
- DANG SHEN (Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae)-6%
- HUANG QI (Radix Astragali Membranacei)-6%
- DU ZHONG (Cortex Eucommiae Ulmoidis)-6%
- BA JI TIAN (Radix Morindae Officinalis)-6%
- BAI ZHI (Radix Angelicae Dahuricae)-6%
- GU SUI BU (Rhizoma Drynariae)-6%
- DANG GUI (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)-5%
- ZHI GAN CAO (Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis)-3%
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.