Ge Jie Da Bu Wan 蛤蚧大補丸 - Gecko Great Tonifying Pills
Gejie Da Bu Wan - Gecko Tonic
GE JIE DA BU WAN Uses and Indications for Use *
- Low Back Pain or weakness from Kidney Vacuity
- Short of Breath due to Lungs Unable to Grasp the QI
TCM Properties of GE JIE DA BU WAN:
- Strengthens all the 5 Zang Organs
- Builds Kidney Yang
- Helps Restore Liver YIN
- Tonifies the Lungs
- Tonifies Spleen
- Bolsters QI and Blood
- Nourishes JING (essence)
GE JIE DA BU WAN Safety and Contraindications
This formula is highly stimulating and could provoke "heat" in YIN Deficient people. Reduce dosage or discontinue if Heat Symptoms develop.
Vegetarians note: This formula contains gecko, an animal product.
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine. TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended. Best to start a Televisit, E-Mail Or Phone Consultation .
GE JIE DA BU WAN Dose:
Teapills: 8 pills, 3 times daily or as prescribed.
Capsules: 2-3 capsules, 2-3 times a day, preferably on an empty stomach. Or as prescribed.
Granules: 2-4 grams, taken 2-3 times a day, best on an empty stomach
GE JIE DA BU WAN Ingredients:
- GE JIE (Gecko) - 8%
- SHU DI HUANG (Radix Rehmanniae Glutinosae Praeparata)-7%
- HUANG JING (Rhizoma Polygonati)-8%
- SHAN YAO (Radix Dioscoreae Oppositae)-6%
- NU ZHEN ZI (Fructus Ligustri Lucidi)-6%
- FU LING (Sclerotium Poriae Cocos)-6%
- GOU QI ZI (Fructus Lycii)-6%
- XU DUAN (Radix Dipsaci Asperi)-6%
- MU GUA (Fructus Chaenomelis Lagenaria)-6%
- DANG SHEN (Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae)-6%
- HUANG QI (Radix Astragali Membranacei)-6%
- DU ZHONG (Cortex Eucommiae Ulmoides)-6%
- BA JI TIAN (Radix Morindae Officinalis)-5%
- BAI ZHI (Radix Angelicae Dahuricae)-5%
- GU SUI BU (Rhizoma Drynariae)-5%
- DANG GUI (Radix Angelicae Sinensis)-5%
- ZHI GAN CAO (Radix Glycyrrhizae Uralensis)-3%
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.