FU ZI LI ZHONG TANG 附子理中湯 - Midwarmer™
Prepared Aconite Formula to Regulate the Middle
A classic TCM formula for warming the "Middle Energizer" and strengthening the Spleen. It is used for cold hands and feet along with digestive discomforts like cold feeling in the stomach.
FU ZI LI ZHONG TANG Indications for Use
- Severe abdominal and epigastric pain improved by warmth or pressure
- Diarrhea or loose stool with undigested food in the stool
- Aversion to Cold
- Stiff or rigid extremities
- Low appetite
- Lack of thirst
- Reduced urination with swelling
FU ZI LI ZHONG TANG Ingredients
|Rz. Zingiberis||Gan Jiang||18%|
|*Rx. Codonopsis||Dang Shen||30|
|Rz. Atractylodis Macrocephalae||Bai Zhu||22|
|Rx. Aconiti Lateralis Preparata||Zhi Fu Zi||20|
|Rx. Glycyrrhizae Preparata||Zhi Gan Cao||10|
*for REN SHEN instead of DANG SHEN email firstname.lastname@example.org
** What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
*** These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.