ENHANCE - Health Concerns
* If Enhance is unavailable we are offering a granulated form of the formula.
Enhance (Quan Yin): Supports Normal Immune Function While Combating Chronic Heat
A normal immune system depends on eating right, getting rest and regular exercise. Herbs in this formula may help support your body’s natural defenses. Enhance Tablets utilize the herbs HUANG QI (astragalus) and LING ZHI (ganoderma) to support immunity.
The herbs BAN LAN GEN (isatis root), DA QING YE (isatis leaf), and CHUAN XIN LIAN (andrographis) clear heat and neutralize toxin.
Enhance has been used in the past for support during treatment for HIV Positive persons. The formula was designed by Misha Cohen, a well known expert on TCM and HIV.
Enhance follows FU ZHENG (restore normalcy) therapy, often used for support during Western cancer treatment. It is both strengthening and clearing, and is also tonifying to the Spleen, making it easy to digest. Enhance also has herbs that vitalize blood and protect the marrow.
When Not to Use Enhance: Safety, Cautions, and Contraindications
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine. TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended. Best to start an E-Mail Consultation .
Health Concerns' Enhance Dosage
5 capsules‚ four times a day. Each bottle contains 420 tablets.
- Red Ganoderma (reishi)
- Isatis Extract leaf (da qing ye)
- Isatis root (ban lan gen)
- Spatholobus stem (ji xue teng)
- Astragalus root (huang qi),
- Tremella fruiting body (bai mu er),
- Andrographis herb (chuan xin lian),
- Lonicera flower (jin yin hua),
- Vladimiria Souliei (mu xiang),
- Epimedium herb (yin yang huo),
- Oldenlandia herb (bai hua she she cao),
- Cistanche salsa herb (rou cong rong),
- Lycium fruit (gou qi zi),
- Laminaria leaf (kun bu),
- Tang Kuei root (dang gui),
- Hu-Chang herb (hu chang),
- American Ginseng root (xi yang shen),
- Schisandra fruit (wu wei zi),
- Ligustrum fruit (nu zhen zi),
- White Atractylodes rhizome (bai zhu),
- Rehmannia (cooked) root (shu di huang),
- Salvia root (dan shen),
- Curcuma tuber (yu jin),
- Viola herb/root (zi hua di ding),
- Citrus peel (chen pi),
- White Peony root (bai shao),
- Ho-shou-wu root (he shou wu),
- Eucommia bark (du zhong),
- Cardamon fruit (sha ren),
- Licorice root (gan cao)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.