E HUANG SAN - 鹅黃散 -
Light Yellow Powder
E HUANG SAN Ingredients
|Gypsum Fibrosum||Shi Gao||34%|
|Cx. Phellodendri||Huang Bai||33|
|Calomelas (if unavailable, use Xue Jie)||Qing Fen||---|
Dragon Blood (Resina Daemonorops)
Request formula modifications: to: email@example.com
VALUE & POTENCY
We use highly concentrated, water extracted herb granules. Our whole herbs are always premium grade, and pesticide free, wildcrafted, or organic whenever feasible.
|Generally used for||non-healing sores or ulcers|
Safety and Side Effects of E HUANG SAN
- Do not take internally.
- Contraindicated during pregnancy.
- Contraindicated for those with deficient constitutions.
- Contraindicated for those with Kidney conditions (nephritis) or Liver conditions.
- When used topically, do not take long term or in too high a dose.
- Use cautiously for those with hypersensitive skin.
- Contraindicated in decoction as cooking increases its toxicity.
- Strictly avoid overdose
Most formulas are designed for use by practitioners. If you are not a practitioner, self-prescribing is not recommended. To insure the best outcome, and to minimize any chance of side effects, we urge you to Start an E-mail Consultation or TeleVisit.
How to Use E HUANG SAN
- Grind equal amounts of the ingredients into a fine powder and sprinkle on the lesions 2-3 times a day until the ulcers are healed.
How to Make An Herbal Compress:
Whole Herbs: Decoct the herbs in water. Soak a cloth in the warm decoction. Allow time for the compress to cool. Apply to the area. To maximize potency, or if a warm application is desired, occlude the compress while in place.
Granules: Dissolve the granules in warm water
Order herbs as a granulated powder or grind herbs into a powder. Combine herbal powder with a medium such as vegetable or mineral oil or petroleum jelly. Apply to area. Occluding the application with a bandage is recommended in most cases.