Rhubarb Rx Pills (Run Chang Wan)
(aka RUN CHANG WAN, Moisten Intestines Pill, Peach Kernel Pill)
Rhubarb Pills, Best Herbs for Constipation *
When Marco Polo returned from China, he brought with him various herbs and spices. Among these, rhubarb was the most important, as constipation was widespread in Europe at that time due to lack of fresh fruit and vegetables.
Use Rhubarb Pills for,
- Occasional Constipation
- Dry Stool
Safety Cautions and Contraindications
AVOID DURING PREGNANCY AND NURSING. If constipation lasts more than a week, consult a physician. Using any laxative during pregnancy should be avoided.
Traditional Chinese Medicine, when used properly, is powerful and reliable, but it can also be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended for chronic, recurring, or serious illness. Best to Start an E-mail Consultation now.
Dr. Shen's Rhubarb Rx Pills Dosage:
2-3 tablets, 3 times a day. Best on an empty stomach, or as prescribed.
Dr. Shen's Rhubarb Rx Pills Ingredients:
- DA HUANG, Rhubarb Rhizome, Rhei Rhizoma
- SHENG DI HUANG, Chinese Foxglove Root, Rehmannia Glutinosa Radix
- MAI MEN DONG, Ophthipogon Tuber, Ophiopogonis, Tuber
- DANG GUI, Tang Kwei Root, Angelica Sinensis
- TAO REN, Peach Seed Kernel, Persica Semen
- ZHI KE, Unripe Bitter Orange, Citri Immaturus Fructus
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.