DA QIN JIAO TANG - Major Gentiana Qinjiao - CHOOSE Granules or Whole Herbs
Major Gentiana Qinjiao Formula
Choose: Finest Powdered Concentrate (dissolves in water) or Top Quality Whole Herbs (must be boiled)
DA QIN JIAO TANG Uses and Indications for Use **
- Early-Stage And Middle-Stage Wind Stroke
- Wind-Heat Bi
- Windy Bi
- Release The Exterior
- Disperse Wind-Cold
- Whole body numbness
- Deviation of mouth and eyes
- Numbness of skin
- Dysphagia due to stiffness of the tongue
- Rigidity of the extremities
- Spasms of the extremities
- Aversion to Cold
- Aching joints
DA QIN JIAO TANG Side Effects And Contraindications
DA QING JIAO TANG is intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended.
Best to start an online-herbal-consultation now. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
DA QIN JIAO TANG Dosage
DA QIN JIAO TANG Ingredients
|Rx. Gentianae Macrophyllae||Qin Jiao||15|
|Licorice Root||Gan Cao||5|
|Rz. Chuanxiong||Chuan Xiong||5|
|Rx. Angelica Sinensis||Dang Gui||5|
|White Peony Root||Bai Shao||5|
|Dried Ginger Root||Gan Jiang||5|
|Rz. et Rx. Notopterygii||Qiang Huo||5|
|Rx. Saposhnikoviae||Fang Feng||5|
|Rx. Scutellariae||Huang Qin||5|
|Gypsum Fibrosum||Shi Gao||15|
|Rx. Angelica Dahuricae||Bai Zhi||5|
|White Atractylodes Rz.||Bai Zhu||5|
|Raw Rehmanniae Rx.||Sheng Di Huang||5|
|Steamed Rehmanniae Rx.||
Shu Di Huang
|Poria Cocos||Fu Ling||5|
|Rx. Angelica Pubescentis||Du Huo||5|
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Information on this site is provided for educational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your own physician or other medical professional. We make no claim as to efficacy or safety of herbs or herbal medicine appearing on this site. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This product cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.