DA JIAN ZHONG TANG 大建中湯 - Major Construct the Middle Decoction
Major Zanthoxylum Combination
DA JIAN ZHONG TANG Formula Actions
- Warm Interior Cold
- Warm The Middle
- Excruciating Pain Of The Abdomen
- Gastric Ulcer
- Cold Sensation In The Stomach
- Vomiting, Inability To Keep Food Down
- Spasms Of The Intestines
DA JIAN ZHONG TANG Indications for Use
Jue Yin Cold
Middle Jiao YANG Deficiency
Excruciating epigastric and abdominal pain
Cold in the chest and epigastrium.
DA JIAN ZHONG TANG Safety Cautions
- Contraindicated with Internal Stagnation.
- Contraindicated with Damp-Heat.
- Contraindicated with Yin Deficiency.
- Contraindicated with Blood Deficiency.
DA JIAN ZHONG TANG is intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended. Best to start a TeleVisit or an Online-herbal-consultation
DA JIAN ZHONG TANG Ingredients
VALUE & POTENCY
We use highly concentrated, water extracted herb granules. Our whole herbs are always premium grade, and pesticide free, wildcrafted, or organic whenever feasible.
||Pepper Fruit||16 %|
||Barley Malt Sugar
* Information is for educational purpose and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your healthcare provider. These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.