DA HUANG MU DAN TANG - 大黄牡丹皮湯
- RHUBARB AND MOUTAN DECOCTION
Source of DA HUANG MU DAN TANG
First published in Essentials From the Golden Cabinet (Han dynasty (206 B.C.–220 A.D.))
DA HUANG MU DAN TANG Uses and Indications
This is the historic formula for appendicitis.
- Distension Of The Right Lower Abdomen
- Pain Of The Right Lower Abdomen
- Abdominal Pain Which Is Worse Upon Pressure, or While Extending The Right Leg
DA HUANG MU DAN TANG Safety and Side Effects
Do Not Use During Pregnancy
Do Not Use On Weak And Elderly Patients.
DA HUANG MU DAN TANG is intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended.
Best to start an online-herbal-consultation now.
DA HUANG MU DAN TANG Dosage
Whole herbs: boil 30-50 grams in 4 cups of water. Reduce to 2 cups, Dissolve Mang Xiao in strained decoction. Drink 1 in am and the other in PM.
Powdered extract: dissolve 2-4 grams in water, drink two to three times a day
DA HUANG MU DAN TANG IngredientsVALUE & POTENCY
We use highly concentrated, water extracted herb granules. Our whole herbs are always premium grade, and pesticide free, wildcrafted, or organic whenever feasible.
|Rhubarb Rhizome||Da Huang||20 %|
|Epsom Salts||Mang Xiao||20|
|Cx. Moutan||Mu Dan Pi||15|
|Peach Seed||Tao Ren||15|
|Sm. Benincasae||Dong Gua Ren||30|
* Information is for educational purpose and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your healthcare provider. These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.