DA CHENG QI TANG 大承氣湯 - Major Order of the Qi
also known as MAJOR RHUBARB COMBINATION
VALUE & POTENCY
We use highly concentrated, water extracted herb granules. Our whole herbs are always premium grade, and pesticide free, wildcrafted, or organic whenever feasible.
DA CHENG QI TANG Ingredients
Request formula modifications to: email@example.com
|Rx. et Rz. Rhei||Da Huang||20%|
|Natrii Sulfas||Mang Xiao||20|
|Fr. Aurantii Immaturus||Zhi Shi||20|
|Cx. Magnoliae||Hou Po||40
- Strongly purges Heat Accumulation
Use Da Cheng Qi Tang for:
- Colon Excess Heat
- Intestinal Abscess
- Yang Ming Fu
- Wen Bing Qi Stage - Intestinal Dry Heat
- Syncope and seizures (closed type Wind-Stroke or Heat Collapse)
- San Jiao - Large Intestine Damp-Heat
- Internal Blood Stasis with spasms
Safety and Side Effects of DA CHENG QI TANG
- Contraindicated during pregnancy.
- Contraindicated while nursing.
- Contraindicated at the protective (Wei) stage or in the Tai Yang level.
- Contraindicated for those with Spleen and Stomach Deficiency.
- Contraindicated for Interior Cold patterns.
- Modify for weak or elderly patients.
This formula is designed for use by practitioners. If you are self-prescribing, please Start a TeleVisit, Phone, or E-mail Consultation ensure the best outcome, and to minimize any chance of side effects,
How to Dose and Prepare DA CHENG QI TANG
Granules: 2-4 grams, taken 2-3 times a day, best on an empty stomach. Or as prescribed by your practitioner.
Whole Herbs: Using a container made of ceramic, glass, or stainless steel (no aluminum, iron or copper) boil 1 packet of herbs in 1-2-quarts (or liters) of water until 2 cups of medicine remain. Adjust lid and heat to control evaporation. Strain herbs; save and refrigerate the dregs for a second boiling (if desired).
Note that some minerals and shells are pre boiled, some flowers are added during the last 5 minutes of boiling, and some prepared powders are not cooked, but are added to the strained decoction.
Drink 1 cup in the AM. And 1 cup in the PM. If desired, repeat the following day, using the saved herbs from the refrigerator. Or as prescribed by your practitioner.
Pills: Not available at this time.
* Information is for educational purpose and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your healthcare provider. These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.