ZHUANG YAO TONIC AKA CHUANG YAO TONIC- Chinese patent medicine
CHUANG YAO TONIC/ ZHUANG YAO TONIC Tablets - Chinese patent medicine
aka ZHUANG YAO JIAN SHEN, BE CAREFUL. Counterfeit versions of this product exist.
Ours is Always Authentic, Never Counterfeit
When to Use ZHUANG YAO TONIC, and
When to Not Use ZHUANG YAO TONIC
ZHUANG YAO Uses and Indications for Use
Strengthening the Kidney and Astringing the Kidney Essence (JING)
- invigorating the kidney
- nourishing blood
- dispelling wind-dampness
- dredging meridians
- Soreness and pain of the loins
- Frequent urination
- Nocturnal emission (wet dreams).
ZHUANG YAO TONIC Cautions and Contraindications
Do Not Take During Pregnancy
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended.
Best to find a nearby practitioner, or start an online-herbal-consultation now.
ZHUANG YAO Tonic Ingredients*:
- JIN YING ZI, Cherokee rose (fruit)
- JI XUE TENG, Spathobus (stem) or Millittia Stem or Root
- SANG JI SHENG, Loranthus (twig and leaf)
- TU SU ZI, Japanese dodder (seed)
- NIU ZHEN ZI, Ligustrum (privet fruit).
- ZI JING PI, kadsura root bark
- CHIEN CHIN PA ( Yi Tiao Gen) Moghania root
*also contains cane sugar, starch and water.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.