CHANG PU YU JIN TANG JIA WEI 菖蒲郁金湯加味
Modified Acorus and Curcuma Decoction
CHANG PU YU JIN TANG JIA WEI Uses
|Generally used for||
|Possible Indications for Use
CHANG PU YU JIN TANG JIA WEI Ingredients
|Rz. Acori Tatarinowii||Shi Chang Pu||6 %
|Rx. Curcumae||Yu Jin||7
|Fr. Gardeniae||Zhi Zi||7
|Fr. Forsythiae||Lian Qiao||7
|Hb. Lophatheri||Dan Zhu Ye||7
|Cx. Moutan||Mu Dan Pi||7
|Caulis Bambusae in Taeniam||Zhu Ru||7
|Fr. Arctii||Niu Bang Zi||7
|Sm. Plantaginis||Che Qian Zi||15|
|Rx. Dioscoreae||Shan Yao||7
Request formula modification at email@example.com
Safety and Side Effects of CHANG PU YU JIN TANG JIA WEI
Pregnant and nursing women should consult their healthcare provider before using any supplement.
For the best outcome and to minimize any chance of side effects, you are urged to Start a TeleVisit or E-mail Consultation when using this formula. Without training in the use of these medicinals, self-diagnosis and self-prescribing aren't generally recommended.
How to Dose and Administer CHANG PU YU JIN TANG JIA WEI
Granules or Powders: 2-4 grams, taken 2-3 times a day, best on an empty stomach
Whole Herbs: Using a container made of ceramic, glass, or stainless steel (no aluminum, iron or copper), boil 1 packet of herbs in 2-quarts of water until 2 cups of medicine remain. (20-45 minutes)
Hard substances such as shells and many minerals are pre boiled for 1 hour. Some powders and flowers are not boiled, but added to the strained decoction. Please consult your practitioner for specific directions.
Strain herbs; save and refrigerate for a second boiling. Drink 1 cup in the AM. And 1 cup in the PM. If desired, repeat the following day, using the saved herbs from the refrigerator.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
* Information is for educational purpose and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your healthcare provider. These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.