CHAI HU ZHI JIE TANG 柴胡枳桔湯 - Bupleurum + Bitter Orange + Platycodon
(PIAN=Pill, WAN=Tablet, SAN=Powder, TANG=Decoction, SHUI=liquid)
CHAI HU ZHI JIE TANG Use
- Shao Yang syndrome, Shao Yang-stage disorder with Stagnation of Qi
- Harmonizes the SHAO YANG
- Alternating fever and chills
- Chest pain
- Fullness of hypochondrium
- Fullness of the chest
- Pain of the hypochondrium
- Parietal headache
CHAI HU ZHI JIE TANG Safety Cautions and Contraindications
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended.
CHAI HU ZHI JIE TANG Ingredients
(Fructus Citri Aurantii)
Jiang Ban Xia
(Rhizoma Pinelliae Ternatae processed with ginger)
(Radix Scutellariae Baicalensis)
(Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae)
(Rhizoma Zingiberis Officinalis Recens)
(Radix Platycodi Grandiflori)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please note, this product cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.