Bupleurum 12 - Seven Forests
Tiao He Pian
When to Use Bupleurum 12, and
When Not to Use Bupleurum 12
- An anti-stress formula, especially for people who experience tense shoulders and who develop digestive reactions when under stress.
Bupleurum 12 Uses and Indications for Use*
- Anxious Or Irritable Due To Stomach Heat Effecting The Heart
- Emotionally Caused Digestive Complaints
- Photophobia, And Other Sensitivities
- Liver Invades Stomach
- Liver Invades Spleen
- Disperse Liver Qi Stagnation,
- Support The Stomach And Spleen
- Drain Accumulations Of Damp Phlegm, And
- Alleviate Stress.
Bupleurum 12 Safety Cautions and Contraindications
Bupleurum 12 is intended for use by practitioners and those familiar with Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended. Best to start an online-herbal-consultation.
Bupleurum 12 Dosage
2-3 tablets, 3X a day, or as prescribed.
Best on an empty stomach
Bupleurum 12 Ingredients
|Bai Shao||Peony (White)||12%|
|Gui Zhi||Cinnamon Twigs||9%|
|Dang Gui (Shen)||Tangkuei||9%|
|Fu Shen||Poria (Fu Shen)||9%|
|Zhi Shi||Aurantium Immaturus||8%|
|Gan Jiang||Ginger - Dried||5%|
|Bai Zhu||Atractylodes (Alba)||4%|
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.