BU FEI TANG / SAN - Tonify the Lungs Formula / SELECT OPTION- Whole Herbs or Concentrated Powders
BU FEI TANG, or BU FEI SAN
Tonify the Lungs Decoction, or Tonify the Lungs Powder
(PIAN=Pill, WAN=Tablet, SAN=Powder, TANG=Decoction, SHUI=liquid)
WHEN TO USE BU FEI SAN
BU FEI SAN's TCM Uses
- Tonifies Lung Qi
- Restores the Downward Flow of Lung Qi
- Stabilizes the Exterior
BU FEI SAN Safety Cautions
Contraindicated during the early stages of acute infection or illness, such as cold or flu.
What's In BU FEI SAN?
- HUANG QI, Astragalus membranaceus root
- SHU DI HUANG, Rehmannia glutinosa
- SANG BAI PI, Mulberry root-bark
- ZI WAN, Aster tataricus root
- MING DANG SHEN, Changium smyrnoiodes root (not available, we use MAI MEN DONG)
- WU WEI ZI, Schisandra chinensis fruit
- DANG SHEN, Codonopsis root *
* To substitute ginseng for codonopsis, or to make any formula adjustments, call toll-free 877-922-4372, M-F 10-6 Pacific Time
These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.