BAN XIA BAI ZHU TIAN MA TANG - Select Tablets, Hi-Potency Granules or Top Quality Whole Herbs
BAN XIA BAI ZHU TIAN MA TANG
Pinellia Atractylodis Macrocephalae and Gastrodia Decoction Formula
BAN XIA BAI ZHO TIAN MA TANG Functions
- Builds the Spleen QI and dries dampness
- Extinguishes Internal Liver Wind.
- Transforms phlegm.
Indications for Use
- Dizziness, vertigo, headache, nausea, and vomiting
- Feeling of fullness in the chest and upper abdomen
- Excess salivation.
- Liver YANG or Liver heat rising
- Deviation of the eyes or mouth
BAN XIA BAI ZHU TIAN MA TANG SAFETY CAUTIONS
Do not use for light-headedness caused by QI deficiency or for vertigo cause by Liver YANG or Blood Deficiency.
Formulas are intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't usually recommended.
Start or find out about an e-mail/phone consultation at online-herbal-consultation
BAN XIA BAI ZHU TIAN MA TANG Ingredients
- BAN XIA, Rhizoma Pinelliae Tematae (processed)
- TIAN MA, gastrodia rhizome (heavenly hemp)
- BAI ZHU, Atractylodis Macrocephalae rhizome
- JU HONG, Citri Rubrum Exocarpium (inside of citrus peel)
- FU LING Scierotium Poriae Cocos (hoelin mushroom)
- GAN CAO Radix Glycyrrhizae (licorice root)
- SHENG JIANG Rhizoma Zingiberis (raw ginger)
- DA ZAO Fructus Zizyphi Jujubae (medicinal date)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.