Astra Essence | Health Concerns
When to Use Astra Essence *
This is not a traditional formula, but a modern one designed by Health Concern's chief herbalist, Andrew Gaeddert as a defense against the stresses of modern life, and to temper oneself to life's daily harms and stresses. It is designed to clear environmental poisons‚ reduce the effects of stress on the mind-body‚ build Kidney QI and Kidney Essence, and help recovery after illness.
Several Indications For Using Astra Essence Are:
- Frequent Urination Due to Kidney Vacuity
- Gradual Memory Loss
- Recovery From A Illness, Surgery, Or Injury
- Gradual Sexual Decline
- Exposure to Environmental Toxins
Astra Essence's TCM Uses and Properties
- Tonifies the Spleen QI
- Nourishes And Astringes The Kidney To Prevent Loss Of Essence (JING).
- JING Tonics Slow Aging And Deterioration Of The Organs.
- Premature Aging From A Stressful Life
When to Not Use Astra Essence: Safety Cautions and Contraindications
This supplement is intended for health care professionals or for those educated in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
TCM can be very powerful, but it can also be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment are not recommended. Best to Find A Nearby Practitioner of TCM. Or, you may begin an e-mail or phone consultation at Online-Herbal-Consultation
Astra Essence Dosage
2-3 tablets, 3X a day, or as prescribed.
Best on an empty stomach
Astra Essence Ingredients
- DANG GUI Angelica Sinensis Root
- DU ZHONG Eucommia Bark
- GOU QI ZI Lycium Fruit
- HUANG QI Astragalus Root
- NU ZHEN ZI Ligustrum Seed
- REN SHEN Panax Ginseng Root
- SHAN YUAN ZI Astragalus Seed
- SHAN ZHU YU Cornus Fruit
- SHU DI HUANG Rehmannia Root
- TU SI ZI Cuscuta Seed
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.