Astra Essence | Health Concerns
Astra Essence vs. YOU GUI WAN (PIAN)
Though these formulas differ considerably in their make-up, they both perform similar TCM functions. ZOU GUI WAN is indicated for Kidney Yin & Yang deficiency presenting as weakness and soreness of the lower back, loins, and legs.
Zuo Gui Wan may also promote sexual health, particularly in people with weakness and soreness of the lower back, the loins and knees, premature ejaculation, occasional ringing in the ears, or lightheadedness associated with aging
Astra Essence is a modern formula designed by Health Concern's as a Kidney tonic that is professed to be a defense against the stresses of modern life. Astra Essence is designed to clear environmental poisons‚ reduce the effects of stress on the mind-body‚ build Kidney QI and Kidney Essence, and help recovery after illness.
Several Indications For Using Astra Essence or ZOU GUI WAN Are:
- Frequent Urination Due to Kidney Vacuity
- Gradual Memory Loss
- Recovery From A Illness, Surgery, Or Injury
- Gradual Sexual Decline
- Exposure to Environmental Toxins
- Weakness in the back or lower body
TCM Uses and Properties
- Tonifies the Spleen QI
- Nourishes And Astringes The Kidney To Prevent Loss Of Essence (JING).
- JING Tonics Slow Aging And Deterioration Of The Organs.
- Premature Aging From A Stressful Life
Astra Essence: Safety, Cautions and Side Effects
These supplements should not be used by those without Kidney Yin Deficiency.
This supplement is intended for health care professionals or for those educated in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
TCM can be very powerful, but it can also be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment are not recommended. Best to begin an Online-Herbal-Consultation.
Astra Essence Dosage
Choose 90 tabs or 270 tab sizes in checkout.
2-3 tablets, 3X a day, or as prescribed.
Best on an empty stomach
ZOU GUI WAN Dosage
5 tablets 2-3 times daily
Astra Essence Ingredients
ZOU GUI WAN Ingredients
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.