Tienchi Tablets 田七片 - Sanqi Pian
Tienchi (Tien Chi, Sanqi or San Qi) Tablets
Tienchi Tablets (Raw) - Yunnan Baiyao Brand or Equivalent / 500mg x 36 tablets
Sanqi Pian - Santo Brand / 250mgmg x 40 tablets
Using Tienchi notoginseng
Tienchi ginseng (Panax notoginseng) is grown in the Chinese provinces of Guangxi and Yunnan.
Tienchi Tablets (San Qi Pian) can be used to treat bleeding of nearly any etiologyi (external trauma or internal disharmony, such as reckless blood, heat, toxic heat, qi deficiency, or blood stasis). This formula also effectively treats pain and swelling from trauma or arthritis.
Tienchi (San Qi) benefits
- stops bleeding without causing blood stasis
- promotes normal circulation
- disperses congealed blood
- heals soft tissue injury
- reduces bruising
- reduces associated swelling
- alleviates pain
- recovery from injury or surgery
- increased coronary blood flow
- enhanced collateral circulation
- aids vasodilation
- antiarrhythmic action
- normalizes blood pressure, cholesterol and triglycerides
Contraindications and precautions
contraindicated during pregnancy and while taking blood thinners
Always consult a healthcare practitioner if you are uncertain about the suitability of tienchi ginseng for your condition.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.