SI HUANG SAN 四黄散 - Four Yellow Powder [TOPICAL]
SI HUANG SAN Uses
- Clears Heat
- Dries Dampness
- Stops pain
- Toxic swelling
- Damp-Heat furuncles, topically
- Boils occur around the face, head, neck and hips
- Genital Herpes
SI HUANG SAN Ingredients
Pharmaceutical or English
|Rhubarb Root and Rhizome||Da Huang||25|
|Phellodendron Bark||Huang Bai||25|
|Golden Thread Rhizome||Huang Lian||25|
|Scutellariae Root||Huang Qin||25|
SI HUANG SAN Dosage
- Grind the ingredients into a fine powder, mix with warm, boiled water or honey and apply.
SI HUANG SAN Safety and Side-Effects
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start an E-Mail or TeleConsult.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
*Information is for educational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your health care provider. These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease