Sertain | Health Concerns
Sertain Herb Formula
Sertain Longevity / Longevitabs
1. Prevents AGEs (advanced glycation end products) accumulation in blood
2. Anti-aging, decreases vessel stiffness (CAVI)
3. Hyperglycemia, hyperinsulinemia, and glucose intolerance
4. Cardio and metabolic health benefits
5. Decreases blood glucose and lipid levels
- Taurine - L. Taurine
- Black Turmeric Extract - Kaempferia Parviflora
Sertain Dosage & Administration
1 capsule BID, day between meals
60 vegetarian capsules, 550mg, 30 day supply
Sertain Contraindications. & Side-Effects
Not for use with common cold or other externally contracted pathogens.
Pregnant and nursing women should always consult their health care provider before taking any supplement
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to Apply for a Discounted TeleVisit or E-Mail Consultation.
Sertain is a proprietary formula rich in polymethoxyflavonoid (PMF). It ameliorates insulin resistance.
Other health benefits include promoting healthy blood glucose levels, and improving blood flow. In vitro studies show it reduces fat-cell differentiation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.