RUN JI GAO 潤肌膏 - Skin Moistening Ointment
Run Ji Gao Uses
- Moistens the skin
- Clears Heat from the Blood
- Alleviates itching
- Dry skin
- Atopic dermatitis
- Infantile eczema
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Infantile dermatosis
- Cradle cap
- Breast sores
RUN JI GAO Ingredients
|Rx. Angelicae Sinensis||Dang Gui||50|
|Hb. Arnebiae/Lithospermi||Zi Cao||50|
|Sesame Oil||Zhi Ma You||not included|
|Bees Wax||Feng La||not included|
How to Use RUN JI GAO
- Mix powder with warm, boiled water, sesame oil, or beeswax and apply.
- Decoct herbs and apply as a soak
RUN JI GAO Safety and Side-Effects
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start an E-Mail or TeleConsult.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
**Information is for educational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your health care provider. These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.