QING XIN LIAN ZI YIN 清心蓮子飲 - Lotus Semen Combination
QING XIN LIAN ZI YIN Uses
- Clears Heart Fire
- Drains Damp-Heat
- Tonifies Qi and Yin
- Promotes urination
- Treats Milky Lin (chyluria)
- Heart Fire with Kidney Yin Deficiency and Damp-Heat Attacking Downward
- Heart Fire with Qi and Yin Deficiency and Damp-Heat in the Lower Jiao
Some Common Indications for Use
QING XIN LIAN ZI YIN Ingredients
Pin Yin Name
|Rx. Ophiopogonis||Mai Men Dong||15|
|Water Plantain Seed||Che Qian Zi||15|
|Cx. Lycii||Di Gu Pi||15|
|Rx. Pseudostellariae||Tai Zi Shen||10|
|Lotus Seed||Lian Zi||10|
|Rx. Scutellariae||Huang Qin||10|
|Astragalus Root||Huang Qi||10|
|Poria Cocos Mushroom||Fu Ling||10|
|Prepared Licorice Root||Zhi Gan Cao||5|
QING XIN LIAN ZI YIN Cautions & Side Effects
Contraindicated with Lin Syndrome or vaginal discharge due to Damp-Heat in the Liver and Gallbladder.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start an online-herbal-consultation.
QING XIN LIAN ZI YIN Dosage
Granules: 2-4 grams, taken 2-3 times a day, best on an empty stomach
Whole Herbs: Using a container made of ceramic, glass, or stainless steel (no aluminum, iron or copper) boil 1 packet of herbs in 2-3 quarts of water for until 2 cups of medicine remain. Strain herbs; save and refrigerate for a second boiling. Drink 1 cup in the AM. And 1 cup in the PM. If desired, repeat the following day, using the saved herbs from the refrigerator.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.