Nuan Gong Yun Zi Pian 暖宮孕子片 - FertiAssist™
Warms the Uterus and Supports Female Reproductive Health
NUAN GONG YUN ZI PIAN Formula Actions
- Tonify the kidneys
- Nourishing the blood to warm the womb
- Support female health
Generally Used For:
- Abdominal pain
- Vaginal discharge
- Soreness of the lower back
- Painful periods
NUAN GONG YUN ZI PIAN Safety Cautions and Contraindications
- Do not use Nuan Gong Yun Zi Pian in conjunction with exterior releasing medicinals.
- Not suitable for use if the patient has fever or other heat signs.
- Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medications or receiving other medical treatments.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
NUAN GONG YUN ZI PIAN Ingredients
|Angelica sinensis (Dang Gui)|
|Rehmannia glutinosa (Shu Di Huang)|
|Paeonia lactiflora (Bai Shao)|
|Psoralea corylifolia (Bu Gu Zhi)|
|Artemisia argyi (Ai Ye)|
|Eucommia ulmoides (Du Zhong)|
|Cyperus rotundus (Xiang Fu)|
|Ligusticum chuanxiong (Chuan Xiong)|
|Epimedium koreanum (Yin Yang Huo)|
|Curculigo orchioides (Xian Mao)|
|Cinnamomum cassia (Rou Gui)|
* Information is for educational purpose and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your healthcare provider. These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)