LU JIAO JIAO TANG 鹿角膠湯 - Deer Horn Glue Decoction
LU JIAO JIAO TANG Uses
- Dispels Wind-Cold-Dampness
- Controls pain
- Strengthens the sinews and bones
- Tonifies the Kidneys
- Strengthens Yang
- Tonifies and nourishes Qi and Blood
- Tonifies, invigorates and harmonizes the Blood
- Lumbar spine deformities
- Herniated disc
- Low back pain
LU JIAO JIAO TANG Ingredients
Pin Yin Name
|Colla Cervi Cornus||Lu Jiao Jiao|
|Cervi Cornu Degelatinatum||Lu Jiao Shuang|
|Rx. Rehmanniae Preparata||Shu Di Huang|
|Rx. Achranthis Bidentatae
||Tu Si Zi|
|Rx. Ginseng||Ren Shen|
|Rx. Angelicae Sinensis
|Rz. Atractylodis Macrocephalae
|Plastrum Testudinis Melle Tostum
||Zhi Gui Ban|
LU JIAO JIAO TANG Side Effects & Safety
- Contraindicated during pregnancy.
- Modify for weak patients
Intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended for chronic, recurring, or serious illness. Best to Start an E-mail Consultation now.
LU JIAO JIAO TANG Dosage
Granules: 2-4 grams, taken 2-3 times a day, dissolved in liquid, best on an empty stomach, or as prescribed
Whole Herbs: Using a container made of ceramic, glass, or stainless steel (no aluminum, iron or copper) boil 1 packet of herbs in 2-3 quarts of water for about 30 minutes, or until 2 cups of medicine remain. Strain herbs; save and refrigerate for a possible second boiling. (Good quality herbs can often be boiled a second time.) Drink 1 cup in the AM. And 1 cup in the PM. If desired, repeat the following day, using the saved herbs from the refrigerator
* What’s the Difference Between, SHANG ZHONG XIA TONG YONG TONG FENG PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
* Information is not meant to substitute for the advice of your health care provider. These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.