Jiao-Ai-Tang - Ass-Hide Gelatin and Mugwort Formula
Jiao Ai Tang *
* Because of animal cruelty issues we will substitute SAN QI for Ass-Hide
Jiao Ai Tang Ingredients
|* Colla Corii Asini||E Jiao|
|Fol. Artemisiae Argyi||Ai Ye|
|Rx. Rehmanniae Preparata||Shu Di Huang|
|Rx. Angelicae Sinensis||Dang Gui|
|Rz. Chuanxiong||Chuan Xiong|
|Rx. Paeoniae Alba||Bai Shao|
|Rx. Glycyrrhizae||Gan Cao|
|(White Wine)||(Bai Jiu)|
Jiao Ai Tang Safety
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.