Huang Lian Tang - Coptis Decoction
Huang Lian Tang
Coptis Decoction Formula
A version of BAN XIA XIE XIN TANG
Source: SHANG HAN LUN
Huang Lian Tang Uses
- Regulates Temperature
- Harmonizes the Center
- Descends Rebellious Qi
- Disperses Clumping
Huang Lian Tang Ingredients
Pharmaceutical LatinPin Yin%
Rz. Coptidis Huang Lian 15
Rx. Glycyrrhizae Zhi Gan Cao 10
Rz. Zingiberis Gan Jiang 15
Ram. Cinnamomi Gui Zhi 15
Rx Codonopsis Dang Shen 15
Rz. Pinelliae Preparatum Zhi Ban Xia 15
Fr. jujube Da Zao 15
Huang Lian Tang Safety
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
• PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
• WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
• TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
• SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
• SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
• GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
This product is custom made and cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.