Huang Lian Tang - Coptis Decoction
Huang Lian Tang *
Coptis Decoction Formula
A version of BAN XIA XIE XIN TANG
Source: SHANG HAN LUN
Huang Lian Tang Uses
- Regulates Temperature
- Harmonizes the Center
- Descends Rebellious Qi
- Disperses Clumping
Huang Lian Tang Ingredients
- HUANG LIAN
- GAN CAO
- BAN XIA
- GAN JIANG
- GUI ZHI
- REN SHEN or DANG SHEN
- DA ZAO
Huang Lian Tang Safety
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
• PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
• WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
• TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
• SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
• SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
• GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
This product is custom made and cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.