GUI ZHI REN SHEN TANG 桂枝人參湯 - Cinnamon Twig and Ginseng Formula
Origin: Shang Han Lun
GUI ZHI REN SHEN TANG Uses and Actions
Tai Yang - Tai Yin
- Releases the Exterior
- Warms the Interior
- Tonifies Qi
- Relieves distention
GUI ZHI REN SHEN TANG Cautions and Contraindications
- Contraindicated for those with Interior Heat.
- Contraindicated for those with Yin Deficiency.
Pregnant and nursing women should consult their healthcare provider before using any supplement.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
GUI ZHI REN SHEN TANG Ingredients
- Gui Zhi - cinnamon twig - 24%
- Bai Zhu - atractylodes (white) - 18%
- Zhi Gan Cao - prepared licorice root - 23%
- Gan Jiang - dried ginger - 17%
- Ren Shen - Ginseng root - 18%
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.