Gua Lou Xie Bai Ban Xia Tang - Trichosanthes Fruit Chinese Chive and Pinellia Formula
Gua Lou Xie Bai Ban Xia Tang
Trichosanthes Fruit Chinese Chive and Pinellia
|Fr. Trichosanthis||Gua Lou|
|Bul. Allii Macrostemi||Xie Bai|
|Rz. Pinelliae Preparatum||Zhi Ban Xia|
|White wine *||Bai Jiu|
* not provided
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
* What’s the Difference Between, Gua Lou Xie Bai Ban Xia PIAN, WAN, TANG, or SAN?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)