Gua Lou Xie Bai Bai Jiu Tang - Trichosanthes Fruit Chinese Chive and Wine Formula
Gua Lou xie Bai Bai Jiu Tang
Trichosanthes Fruit Chinese Chive and Wine
|Trichosanthis fruit||Gua Lou|
|Chinese Chive bulb||Xie Bai|
|White Wine or Vinegar (not provided)||Bai Jiu|
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
* What’s the Difference Between, Gua Lou xie Bai Bai Jiu PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)