Ginseng and Rhodiola 90 tabs / Health Concerns
Ginseng and Rhodiola
Ginseng and Rhodiola is Health Concerns product replacement for their formula Ginseng & Gecko, which has been discontinued. Both formulas are used for chronic cough and wheezing caused by deficient lung Qi.
Rhodiola (HONG JING TIAN) is associated with the heart and lung. It's a Qi tonic used for increasing energy, strength, and stamina. It is also used to prevent lung deficiencies and diseases.
It's use has also been studied as a remedy for altitude sickness.
Ginseng and Rhodiola TCM Uses
- Strengthens Lung Qi
- Clears Heat from the Lungs
- Dissolves Hot Phlegm
- Tonifies the Spleen
- Tonifies the Heart
Ginseng and Rhodiola Ingredients
- HONG JING TIAN - Rhodiola rosea root extract
- XING REN - Apricot seed
- ZHI GAN CAO - Baked licorice root
- BAI REN SHEN - White ginseng root
- FU LING - Poria Cocos sclerotium
- SANG BAI PI - Mulberry root bark
- CHUAN BEI MU - Fritillaria bulb
- ZHI MU - Anemarrhena root
Ginseng and Rhodiola Safety
Do not use for acute respiratory issues such as the common cold.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement.
Ginseng and Rhodiola Dose
3 Tablets, 3 times a day