GAN CAO YOU
|Licorice Root||Gan Cao||100
How to Use GAN CAO YOU
Ointment: Mix with sesame oil, fry until herbs are brown. Strain out herbs and use oil topically. Apply to the affected area 2-3 times daily.
Tincture: Cover herbs with 50% alcohol in a covered glass container. Soak for at lest 24 hours.. Apply topically.
Decoction: Boil contents of 100 grams in 2 quarts of water in a non-alluminum pot for 30 minutes and reduce to 2 cups of liquid. Use as a soak or topical poultice,
GAN CAO YOU Safety and Side-Effects
- Topical Use Only
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start an E-Mail or TeleConsult.
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
*Information is for educational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice of your health care provider. These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease