Gan Cao Xie Xin Tang
Licorice Decoction to Drain the Epigastrium Formula
GAN CAO XIE XIN TANG was first recorded in the SHANG HAN LUN
It is considered a variation of Pinellia Purge the Heart Decoction (BAN XIA XIE XIN TANG) and is often prescribed for BAN XIA XIE XIN TANG symptoms, such as discomfort in stomach, belching, and loose stool or diarrhea.
Gan Cao Xie Xin Tang Ingredients
Rx. Glycyrrhizae Preparata Zhi Gan Cao 20%
Rz. Pinelliae Preparatum Zhi Ban Xia 20
Rz. Zingiberis Gan Jiang 12 Rx. Scutellariae Huang Qin 12 Rz. Coptidis Huang Lian 6 Rx. Codonopsis Dang Shen 10
Fr. Jujube Da Zao 20
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
- SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
- GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
This product is custom made and cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.