Dr. Shen's Two Immortals Pills - Er Xian Wan 二仙丸
Menopause Made Easier
When to Use TWO IMMORTALS
Two Immortals Use and Indications for Use
This is a modern formula from the 20th century. It was first used for menopausal high blood pressure, but it was found to be supportive of menopause in general. While most menopause formulas are predominantly YIN tonics, this one achieves its effects by increasing Kidney YANG. In other words, strengthening the YANG within the YIN.
TWO IMMORTALS TCM Actions
- Warms and Tonifies Kidney Yang
- Tonifies Yin
- Nourishes Jing-essence
- Nourishes Liver Blood
- Drains Kidney Fire
- Regulates the Chong and Ren Channels
Dr. Shen's TWO IMMORTALS Ingredients
(750mg / 200 tablets)
- Curculigo orchioides rhizome, Xian Mao
- Horny goat weed, Yin Yang Huo
- Morinda officinalis root, Ba Ji Tian
- Philodendron bark, Huang Bai
- Anemarrhena asphodeloides rhizome, Zhi Mu
- Angelica sinensis root, Dang Gui
- Oyster shell, Mu Li*
* Added to Dr Shen's Version of Er Xian Tang. This formula is also available as granules and whole herbs.
For adults, 3 tablets, 3-4 times a day; or as prescribed by your practitioner. Course of use is one month, or longer.
Safety & Side Effects of TWO IMMORTALS
Pregnant women should consult their health care provider before taking supplements.
This supplement is intended for health care professionals educated in Traditional Chinese Medicine TCM. TCM can be very powerful, and it can also be complex; Self diagnosis and self treatment are NOT recommended. Best to find a nearby practitioner. If none are available, please consider an e-maiL, TELEVISIT, or phone consultation
* What’s the Difference Between, Er Xian PIAN, WAN, TANG, or SAN
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
Information on this site is not meant to substitute for the advice of your healthcare provider. These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.