Ban Xia Hou Po Tang 半夏厚朴湯 - Pinellia and Magnolia Combination
aka Pinellia and Magnolia Bark; PharynJoy™
What is BAN XIA HOU PO TANG Use For?
- Activates Qi
- Descends Rebellious Qi
- Eliminates Phlegm
- Dissipates clumps
- Relieves Stagnation
- Liver Qi Stagnation:
- Plum Pit Sensation (discomfort that feels like a plum pit caught in the throat.)
- Qi Stasis with Phlegm Retention
Safety and Side Effects of BAN XIA HOU PO TANG
Ban Xia Hou Po Tang is a formula intended for health care professionals or for those knowledgeable of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
TCM is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex as it is not based on symptoms alone. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a TeleVisit, or an e-mail/phone consultation at online-herbal-consultation
Herbs used in BAN XIA HOU PO TANG
|Rz. Pinelliae Preparatum||Zhi Ban Xia||20%|
|Magnolia Bark||Hou Po||20|
|Poria cocos Mushroom||Fu Ling||25
|Fresh Ginger||Sheng Jiang||25
|Perilla Leaf||Zi Su Ye||10|
* What’s the Difference Between, BAN XIA HOU PO Tang, Ban Xia Hou Po Wan, and Ban Xia Hou Po San?
- TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
- WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
- PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
- SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
** Information about Ban Xia Hou Po Tang on this site is not meant to substitute for the advice of your healthcare provider. These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.