AN SHEN BU XIN WAN 安神補心丸 - Calm the Spirit
aka An Shen San 安神散
An Shen Bu Xin Wan calms the nerves and regains normal heart beating by adjusting to reach balance of various functions, regaining vitality and helping produce blood. The herbal formula is mainly used for palpitation insomnia, dizziness and tinnitus.
An Shen Bu Xin Wan Ingredients
|Radix Salvia Miltiorrhiza
Concha Margaritifera Usta
Caulis Polygoni Multiflori
Semen Cuscutae Chinensis
Herba Ecliptae Prostratae
Fructus Ligustri Lucidi
Radix Rehmannia Glutinosa
(Wu Wei Zi)
(Shi Chang Pu)
(Zhen Zhu Mu)
(Shou Wu Teng)
(He Huan Pi)
(Tu Si Zi)
(Mo Han Lian)
(Nu Zhen Zi)
(Shu Di Huang)
Safety & Side Effects of An Shen Bu Xin Wan
Traditional Chinese Medicine is powerful and reliable, but it can be complex. As TCM is not based on symptoms alone, self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended. Best to start a low cost online-herbal-consultation.
Pregnant or nursing women should consult their health care provider before taking any supplement
* What’s the Difference Between, PIAN, WAN, TANG, SAN, SHUI and GAO?
• PIAN = Tablet (modern looking pill)
• WAN = Pill (old-style or handmade pill, or black teapill)
• TANG = Water Decoction (boiled whole herbs)
• SAN = Powder (milled or granulated)
• SHUI = Tincture (extract with alcohol or other solvent)
• GAO = Paste (topical unguent or plaster)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.